- Gender learning gap: How to address the gender imbalance in academic programs
- Strategies for targeted student retention initiatives
- Two plus two isn’t always four: Ensure transfer student success
- Work-study balance: Address the needs of working students
- Peer-to-peer mental health support programs
- Reading, writing, and stress management: Emotional resilience in curricula
- Bridge the gap between community colleges and the workforce
- Help graduates measure and communicate non-technical skills
- The robots are coming: Prepare graduates for jobs of the future
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
Fostering success for today's learners
Times Higher Education and Inside Higher Ed are excited to convene higher education leaders from across the US to take a 360-degree view of student success.
From defining and measuring student success, to innovative tools for providing personalized support, the event will facilitate debates about some of the most pressing issues facing administrators at colleges and universities across the country.
Student Success US is designed for higher education professionals working in student engagement, academic affairs and advising and careers services. Teams across the entire campus will benefit from panel discussions, workshops and intimate networking sessions to facilitate conversations between departments.
Attendees will explore how to engage the whole campus in student success initiatives and share examples of successful collaboration. The agenda will include case studies sharing solutions to common challenges and showcasing the latest tools and partnerships.
Academic support for today’s learner
These sessions will look at how institutions support student success in the classroom. We will explore how to personalize the academic experience, support at-risk students and engage with stakeholders across campus to meet the academic needs of today’s learners.
The college experience
Campus life is so much more than time spent in the classroom. These sessions will take a closer look at all the non-academic elements that influence student success. From financial well-being to innovative mental health initiatives, we will examine how institutions provide timely, relevant and agile support to students.
Preparing for life after college
Today’s graduates must be prepared for a dynamic workplace and be equipped with an array of non-technical skills. These sessions examine how institutions support skills development, build relationships with employers and industry, and prepare graduates for the future workplace.
Buy your ticket now to secure the best price
20% discount for groups of 3+, apply the promo code GROUP
Our high-quality speakers are essential to ensuring our events engage audiences and provide relevant, up-to-date and innovative content for our attendees. To register your interest in speaking at a THE event about your area of expertise, please click below to access the speaker application form.
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.