- Enterprise and business development strategies for success
- The evolving role of the university chief operating officer
- Best practice governance to enable institutional strategy and increase accountability
- Effective use of data to drive strategy and performance
- How to break down silos to maximise strategic outcomes
- Strengthening academic integrity with teachers and students
- Academic-industry partnerships to accelerate research excellence and funding
- Best practice to protect intellectual property
- How to enhance the quality and impact of your institutions’ research output
- How to write an effective research grant proposal
- Understanding changes in student perceptions of higher education
- How to create a sense of belonging for your students
- Best practice approaches to lifelong learning
- How to balance student success alongside student outcomes
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
Redefining success through institutional transformation
THE Campus Live UK&IE 2023 will bring together higher education leaders – both academic and administrative – along with industry partners and policy experts to discuss, debate and plan how to achieve institutional success.
Rising student expectations, increased operational costs and shifting funding has put exponential pressure on university administrators to diversify revenue streams and create innovative ways of transforming their institution to best serve staff, students and society.
Hosted in Liverpool along with our prestigious THE Awards ceremony, delegates can expect practical advice, ideas and solutions to the most pressing strategic challenges facing universities today.
Watch the highlights video from last year's event
Buy your ticket now to secure the best price
Bring your team: Special 20% discount for groups of 3+ delegates, use the code GROUP to apply the discount
Our high-quality speakers are essential to ensuring our events engage audiences and provide relevant, up-to-date and innovative content for our delegates. To register your interest in speaking at a THE event about your area of expertise, please click below to access the speaker application form.
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.