- Understanding the full student life cycle
- How to respond to a new demographic of learners
- Embedding Indigenous knowledge into the curriculum
- Student skills, outcomes and employability
- Student experience redesign and retention
- The role of technology in driving better student outcomes
- Teaching and learning
- Student success and experience
- Employability, careers and skills
- Innovation and strategy
- Industry relations
- Enterprise and business development strategies for success
- The evolving role of the university chief operating officer
- How to diversify your revenue streams and build financial resilience
- Academic-industry partnerships to accelerate research excellence and funding
- Net zero: How do we build a green university?
- Tech, innovation and the future of digital-first
- Research, community and outreach
- Human resources, EDI, people and culture
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
What is the role of the university in modern ANZ?
THE Campus Live ANZ 2023 brings together higher education leaders – both academic and administrative – along with industry partners and policy experts to discuss, debate and plan how to achieve institutional success.
As growth in the international student market gains momentum, we ask how the sector can accelerate the development of a world-class education system that attracts further talent and investment.
Co-hosted by THE and The University of Queensland, the event explores innovative ways of transforming universities across the region.
Sector experts and key decision-makers will share practical advice, ideas and solutions to the most pressing strategic challenges facing institutions, as well as insight into institutional strategy and performance, talent development, research impact and student experience.
Accelerating student success
Designed for those in:
Building institutional resilience
Designed for those in:
Our high-quality speakers are essential to ensuring our events engage audiences and provide relevant, up-to-date and innovative content for our delegates. To register your interest in speaking at a THE event about your area of expertise, please click below to access the speaker application form.
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.