- Achieving impactful collaborations within the region and beyond
- Addressing the present and future needs of Latin America’s population
- Strengthening the availability of equitable opportunities for its learners through diverse educational models
- Driving impactful research in Latin America through inter-regional and international collaborations
- Prioritising and diversifying funding to meet institutional research goals
- The social impact of internationalisation
- Student mobility in Latin America
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
In partnership with Tecnológico de Monterrey, the THE Latin America Universities Summit is returning in-person for the first time in four years. Comprising insights from university leaders, industry disruptors and political change-makers, the event will assess the type of funding needed to ensure academic agency and create tailored approaches to achieving scalable impact across the region.
The agenda will be orientated towards:
The event will feature the exclusive live reveal of the THE Latin America University Rankings 2023, accompanied by a bespoke masterclass exploring the performance of universities in the region in a global context.
Day 1: 3 July
09:00–09:30 / Opening remarks
09:30–11:00 / Sessions
11:00–11:30 / Networking refreshments
11:30–13:00 / Sessions
13:00–15:00 / Networking lunch
15:00–17:00 / Sessions
19:30–22:00 / Gala dinner and ranking reveal
Day 2: 4 July
08:30–09:00 / Welcome refreshments
09:00–10:30 / Sessions
10:30–11:00 / Networking refreshments
11:00–14:00 / Sessions
14:00–15:00 / Networking lunch
Buy your ticket now to secure your place
A 10% discount is available for groups of 3+ delegates with the promo code GROUP.
Bursaries are available for university delegates from emerging countries. Find out more and apply for a bursary.
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.