- Provide multinational insights on the effects of privatisation within Latin America's higher education community
- Evaluate the needs of a more digitally focused cohort to streamline the delivery of tertiary education across multiple demographics
- Explore avenues of internationalisation that lend themselves to the development of local communities
- Affirm Latin America's stake in global climate action
- Save on events: Free or discounted tickets to our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Keep up to date: Latest news, commentary and opportunities from the world of higher education
- Shape the agenda: Join our panel of experts who help define our global event series
- Feel connected and informed: Watch seminars on-demand, join discussions online or attend in-person events
- Access bespoke content: Receive a monthly newsletter with tailored post-event write-ups
Forging alliances to meet challenges
14 JULY 2022
Latin America's rich biodiversity and research culture exemplify the makings of an attractive knowledge hub for local and international talent.
Over 300 delegates joined us online on 14 July to explore how these missions translate to consolidating Latin America's status as a key player in higher education on the world stage.
Which tools and investments do universities in the region need to circumvent mounting challenges, including exponential privatisation and the lingering effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, to advance their global reputation in this new era of hybrid teaching and learning?
The forum also featured the exclusive live reveal of the THE Latin America University Rankings 2022, accompanied by an in-depth data masterclass examining the latest trends and insights to identify the best-performing institutions in the region.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE World Summit Series Network and enjoy access to our full series of virtual and in-person events for an annual cost-saving fee.