- New models of teaching and assessment and internationalisation for 21st-century learning in Indian higher education
- Where India is leading on impact within the context of the climate crisis
- The merits of Indigenous outreach across Indian higher education
- Improving access to industrial technology across the country to meet public need
- The performance of Indian universities in the THE World University Rankings 2023
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
Optimising learning landscapes
23 February 2023
This forum convened key voices from Indian universities and the higher education sector with influential international speakers to discuss positive pathways to recover from the disruption of Covid-19.
Together, we considered what is next for the nation’s universities and tertiary education sector.
What are the competing models of provision and what kind of impact should investors, innovators and learners focus their attention towards? Can the sector become more inclusive and representative of the national population as well as more globally competitive? As the National Education Policy begins to mature, what will be on the top of policymakers' agenda?
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.