- Will Indian research universities seize the day?
- Could the liberal arts model revolutionise Indian higher education?
- Can virtual transnational exchange replace study abroad?
- Where do resources need to be directed?
- Are universities listening to students?
- Embedding robust QA in online teaching
- How to improve gender equality in Indian higher education
- How can rankings provide a steer for a university trajectory?
- Exclusive THE Impact Rankings masterclass
- Save on events: Free or discounted tickets to our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Keep up to date: Latest news, commentary and opportunities from the world of higher education
- Shape the agenda: Join our panel of experts who help define our global event series
- Feel connected and informed: Watch seminars on-demand, join discussions online or attend in-person events
- Access bespoke content: Receive a monthly newsletter with tailored post-event write-ups
Time for transformation?
22–23 FEBRUARY 2022
At the THE India Universities Forum, key voices from Indian higher education along with influential international speakers convened to discuss positive pathways to recover from the disruption of Covid-19.
Together, we considered what is next for Indian higher education at this important fork in the road, focusing our discussions around these key questions:
Disrupting the model
World rankings partner
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE World Summit Series Network and enjoy access to our full series of virtual and in-person events for an annual cost-saving fee.