- How universities can help to form robust infrastructures that enable the SDG 6 targets to be met
- The role of research centres and new technologies in mitigating the challenges of water sanitation and ensuring equitable distribution of water resources
- The requirement for international collaboration in sharing best practices in water sanitation across different cultures and topographical climates
- How improved water sanitation encourages economic growth for younger generations
- The interdependency of SDG 6 and the other SDGs
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
In 2016, the United Nations Environment Programme warned that two-thirds of the world’s population would be living in water-stressed environments by 2025 if current consumption patterns persisted, with the most-affected countries being in the Global South.
With the increasing efforts to prevent this and to achieve SDG 6 for clean water and sanitation, advanced technologies are being used to create tangible solutions for countries lacking these basic necessities.
How can the higher education sector play a role in ensuring that investment is being made responsibly and aligning with the needs of communities?
In partnership with United Arab Emirates University, this THE University Impact Forum will gather leaders and subject experts from higher education to share research ideas and solutions to address:
The event will also provide exclusive insight into the metrics and methodology behind the THE Impact Rankings 2023, with a focus on SDG 6.
Buy your ticket now to secure your place
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.