- To what extent is there real cause and effect between the progressive conversations taking place on university campuses and the reforms being made within industries providing the bulk of sought-after opportunities for graduates?
- What kind of career options do we owe this next cohort?
- How can we redirect the human resources behind unsustainable businesses into future-ready solutions, and improve the livelihood of generations to come?
- How can universities embed climate justice in every aspect of the education they offer?
- How can universities be agents of change by priming their graduates for employment opportunities that contribute to economic and sustainable fortunes?
- What role will widening access to quality education play in eradicating the threats to our environment?
- Save on events: Free or discounted tickets to our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Keep up to date: Latest news, commentary and opportunities from the world of higher education
- Shape the agenda: Join our panel of experts who help define our global event series
- Feel connected and informed: Watch seminars on-demand, join discussions online or attend in-person events
- Access bespoke content: Receive a monthly newsletter with tailored post-event write-ups
Partners for a sustainable future
27–28 September 2022
Education is widely considered the single most important pathway to change. But...
Considering the importance of quality education in paving the way for a more sustainable future, the forum included an exclusive data masterclass examining the THE Impact Rankings methodology with a focus on university performance for SDG 4.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE World Summit Series Network and enjoy access to our full series of virtual and in-person events for an annual cost-saving fee.