- Stand out with your brand proposition
- Asset-based communication strategies
- Compelling messaging around sustainability and social issues
- Student-generated content
- Preparing for Generation Alpha
- Inclusive and accessible marketing
- Navigate political polarization
- Measure and manage university reputation
- Use data to inform branding and messaging
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
HashtagHigherEd US is a dedicated forum for higher education marketing and communications professionals to come together and share best practices in communication, marketing and branding strategies in a crowded and dynamic landscape.
Day one: Communicate with the next generation
Day one will deliver advice and best practice on adapting your communication style for the next generation. Featuring the brands that Gen Z connect with the most, discover how to build a brand that attracts new students to your university and position yourself as a disruptor when it matters the most.
Day two: Connect branding with reputation
Day two will focus on using data to inform your communications strategy and connecting communication strategy with institutional reputation management. We will explore measuring and managing reputation, and how to enhance communication with prospective students, alumni and donors.
"With speakers ranging from marketers, communications experts to internationalists, delegates will leave with the full picture of how to best communicate about their university in today’s globalised world."
Senior adviser of global engagement and diplomatic affairs
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.