- Stand out with your brand proposition
- Make the most of social media
- Compelling messaging around sustainability and social issues
- Data to inform branding and messaging
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns to international audiences
- Adapt brand messaging for international markets
- Authentic storytelling to strengthen your brand
- Harness the power of the student voice and alumni networks
- Build your brand in emerging international markets
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
HashtagHigherEd UK is a dedicated forum for higher education marketing and communications professionals to come together and share best practices in communication, marketing and branding strategies in a crowded and dynamic landscape.
Day one: Cut through the noise
Day one will deliver advice and best practice on adapting your communication style for the next generation. Featuring the brands that Gen Z connect with the most, discover how to build a brand that attracts new students to your universities and position yourself as a disruptor when it matters the most.
Day two: International marketing and engagement
Day two will focus on building your strategy to attract new international students, from accessing new markets to conversion and communication styles. We will cover using your global network of alumni and students to create a compelling narrative for prospective students. Position yourself as an attractive option for students all over the world.
"With speakers ranging from marketers, communications experts to internationalists, delegates will leave with the full picture of how to best communicate about their university in today’s globalised world."
Senior adviser of global engagement and diplomatic affairs
Buy your ticket now to secure your place
A 10% discount is available for groups of 3+ delegates, use the code GROUP10 to apply the discount.
If the widget is not working, please clear your cache and ensure that third-party apps are enabled in your browser settings. If it is still not working, please email email@example.com.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.