- Digital transformation in liberal arts colleges
- Using technology to create a frictionless learner experience
- How to promote well-being in online learning environments
- The rise of digital learning records
- The evolution of hybrid classrooms
- What learning analytics tell us about students
- Promoting academic integrity in the online learning space
- Building faculty support for digital transformation initiatives
- Cybersecurity policy and preparedness
- Creating a digital-first strategic plan
- Aligning digital transformation priorities with university-wide strategic goals
- The future of the university campus from hybrid to hyper hybrid
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
Early bird discount ending soon, register now for the best price
Innovating higher education in the digital age
Digital Universities US will bring together higher education, industry and policy leaders working at the intersection of academic innovation and technology for three days of new ideas, opportunities and perspectives as we navigate the next phase of digital transformation.
Join us for keynote talks, interactive panel discussions, live demonstrations, intimate discussions, practical workshops, unparalleled networking and much more.
Hosted in partnership with Illinois Institute of Technology, event presents the challenges and opportunities of building agile, digital-first higher education along with cutting-edge start-ups and ideas that will reshape the future of learning.
Accelerating student success in the digital era
These sessions focus on improving student outcomes both during and after university. We will look at how the student experience is evolving at different types of institutions due to digital transformation.
Agile teaching, learning and assessment transformations
These sessions will look at developments in teaching, learning and assessment and how digital tools and technology can be used to enhance the experience for both faculty and students.
Building the smart, green campus of the future
Campuses need to be smart, green, agile and use technologies that enhance the experiences of staff, students and society at scale. These sessions look at how the entire campus plays a role in digital transformation strategy.
Hearing leaders in the industry share their struggles and successes gave me comfort that this task ahead of us in the digital sphere can be done and will be done by those who persevere.
– Dr Brian Doak, vice-president (digital), George Fox University
What to expect
Three stages of new perspectives with the US’s brightest and best
Practical advice and tips getting you to the heart of the discussion
A chance to meet speakers, partners and your fellow attendees
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.