- Improving employability rates across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Access and equity within higher education
- Continental collectivism as a shared higher education objective
- Improving citizenship through the public missions of African universities
- Defining and prioritising the public missions of African universities
- Why access and equity are major challenges across universities in the region
- The importance of inclusion
- How universities can be vehicles for socio-economic progress
- How university strategies have been enhanced by the inclusion of the SDGs
- How greater data presence can amplify the strengths of universities
- Exclusive live reveal of the THE Sub-Saharan Africa University Rankings 2023
- Save on events: Free and discounted tickets to all our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Feel connected and informed: Attend in-person events, join live discussions online and watch webinars on-demand
- Access bespoke content: Receive a tailored post-event email with resources and editorial coverage
The inaugural THE Sub-Saharan Africa Universities Forum, hosted at Ashesi University, will focus on what universities in the region need to do to deliver transformational teaching and research, ensure sustainable opportunities for their current students, as well as graduates, and improve citizenship across the continent.
The forum will feature the official launch of the Sub-Saharan Africa University Rankings, the methodology of which was developed by THE’s data team in consultation with a consortium of African and international higher education organisations led by Ashesi University. THE independently managed all data collection and calculations, and the ranking was created in partnership with Mastercard Foundation.
Limited tickets remaining, register now to secure your place
THE’s events offer unrivalled and consistent quality of content, senior-level networking, and a legacy of debates and discussion hosted within the agenda. Strategically engage with your target audience by exposing your brand, industry knowledge and thought leadership to the global higher education community.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE Events Network for an annual cost-saving fee.