- How universities can best collaborate with government and industry to identify and address future skills shortages
- How a culture of lifelong learning can be embedded and promoted to establish societal change
- The best models for rapid knowledge acquisition and how these can be rolled out at scale
- How universities can balance employability goals with a drive for research excellence
- How micro-credentialing quality and relevance can be assured
- Save on events: Free or discounted tickets to our events
- Grow your network: Join a community of thought-leaders and build relationships with industry peers
- Discover key insights: Access the latest university performance data from around the globe
- Keep up to date: Latest news, commentary and opportunities from the world of higher education
- Shape the agenda: Join our panel of experts who help define our global event series
- Feel connected and informed: Watch seminars on-demand, join discussions online or attend in-person events
- Access bespoke content: Receive a monthly newsletter with tailored post-event write-ups
The THE MENA Universities Summit 2022 focused on how universities can best collaborate with partners to identify and address skills gaps, as well as secure human resources for the future growth and development of the region.
We explored how the transition to a knowledge-based, sustainable economy can be catalysed through employing and embedding new educational models, such as micro-credentialing and lifelong learning.
Higher education leaders and strategists, government and industry representatives convened to discuss how the economic and environmental challenges facing the MENA region are driving a need to transform tertiary education. Through case studies and thought leadership, opportunities were identified for universities to be at the heart of this profound educational transformation and how leaders can make positive reforms.
Following the publication of the prestigious THE Arab University Rankings 2022, delegates attended an exclusive data masterclass. The masterclass featured detailed analysis and insight from THE’s lead data scientist into the key findings, trends and stories from the data.
Be a part of our thriving community. Join the THE World Summit Series Network and enjoy access to our full series of virtual and in-person events for an annual cost-saving fee.