- Access to a broad spectrum of THE’s solutions
- Exclusive members-only rankings workshops and training sessions
- Access to rankings logos and bespoke marketing assets to drive your brand's recognition and reputation
- Discounted passes to THE events
- Access to on-demand content from influential thought-leaders from THE World Summit Series
- Priority support
THE Members get the most out of their participation in THE’s rankings thanks to a range of benefits that are integral to rankings management, as well as the internationalisation of their institutions.
As a member, you will receive access to rankings and data insights, international best-practice, branding, marketing and recruitment solutions carefully curated to support your institution’s rankings management, as well as access to exclusive member-only workshops and training events to support development.
Rankings and data insights
Training and support
Membership benefits include
Applicable for your entire institution:
"There is no world department of education, but Times Higher Education is doing a real service to universities by developing definitions and data that can be used for comparison and understanding."
Director of institutional research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology