- Pan-national universities: Is there a place for place?
- The challenge of open science in Europe: Models for improving knowledge transfer
- Bridging the artificial divide: AI and the role of universities
- Europe 2030: How do universities demonstrate impact?
- Can digitalisation catalyse a revolution in quality teaching and learning?
- Are academic freedom and institutional autonomy in jeopardy?
New horizons for European higher education
26–27 MAY 2021
A turbulent 12 months has accelerated the quest for renewal and transformation in European higher education. Universities across the continent have undergone significant institutional reform over the last decade, and now they are looking ahead to define their priorities for the next era of challenges.
Can European universities remain at the heart of the debate on their future transformation?
The THE Europe Universities Summit 2021 addressed key challenges faced by European higher education and discussed:
World rankings partner